Upcoming Races and Time Trials:
Both eCoaching and local runners are invited to run in the time trials below. You can run them on your own, or if safe, we will get together and do them informally at a team practice on the given date. Or you can choose your own course, distance, and date, but please add them to your TrainingPeaks!
- The Clay Loop 15k in Clermont on 11/01/20: This 15k is on the iconic hilly Clermont loop less than 2 hours south of Gainesville. This loop has MONSTER rolling hills and is mostly soft surface clay roads! This race will feature wave starts and strict social distancing guidelines, plus it's in the middle of nowhere and on wide roads making it even safer!
- 1 Mile Time Trial on 11/16/20: The mile is a great event to test your speed and run fast! It's also a great way to sharpen your fitness before Tom Walker 15k on Nov, 22nd!
- 5k Time Trial on 11/19/20: This is a great run to try for a PR or a fast time! We will use the Fred Cone Track so it will be FAST! This is a great option if you rather not race the 15k at Tom Walker. Please consider volunteering at Tom Walker if you go this route!
- Tom Walker 15k on Sunday 11/22/20: Tom Walker has moved to a new date, distance, and location this year! The race will be held from the Archer side of the Archer Braid Trail on flat and super fast route! The Florida Track Club is working hard to make this event happen so sign up today!
- 5k Time Trial on 12/10/20: One last shot at a 5k PR before the new year! Also, a great prep if you're running Jax Bank. We plan to use Fred Cone Track for this time trial.
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon on 12/13/20: If you're looking for a flat fast FULL Marathon in 2020, this is your chance! Several members from the team have already committed to this event. It's a drivable distance and should be a great race! Plus, free refunds if it gets cancelled due to Covid.
- PRS Big Chief Tire One Mile Champs in Jax: 12/19/20 @ 5pm: If you're looking to end 2020 with some speed this is the race for you! Team FTC has dominated this event the past few years on a lightening fast course with multiple waves for safe running! Note: If you signed up for this event this summer you may already be registered.
- Frank Shorter 1 Mile on 01/01/21: Fast course and small event! A great way to start the new year and safe social distancing guidelines will be used!
- Matanzas 5k: January, 23, 2021. St. Augustine, FL.
- Snickers Half & Full Marathon on 3/06/21: If you're looking for a fast half or full Marathon that you can drive to in 2021, this is for you! This is a top Boston Qualifier race just up the road in Albany, GA. It's a quick drive and an even faster course that usually has good weather! Several team members are already targeting this race!
- Gate River Run 15k in Jax on 3/20/21: This epic race is set to happen in 2021 but it will sell out at 8,000 people. Sign up today to reserve your spot.